A List Of Great Persuasive Essay Topics On Pop Culture
Pop culture is one of the most interesting things to write about. Most students are involved with the pop culture in one way or the other and hence they have a fair bit of knowledge when it comes to the various singers and sub genres. The first thing when you will have to do when you decide to write a persuasive essay on pop culture is decide on the topic. When you write on a persuasive topic you will have to be as convincing as possible so it is important that you choose a topic with strong foundation.
Importance of the topic
When you select an impressive topic, the work becomes much easier because there are enough research materials to substantiate your claims. But there will also be strong counterpoints so you will have to write against those. Always give examples and case studies to prove your claims and so that the reader agrees with your point of view. Pop culture has had quite a few controversies over the decades. Ever since its interception, pop music scene had been greatly influenced by the works of different artists. So you will have to include the names of the musicians and also the various songs and albums to lend credibility to the essay. In case you are confused and cannot decide on what to write on, here are a few prompts to get you started.
Pop culture has evolved over the years and hence there are various periods you can work on. There can be different artists and how you think they influenced the genre. You can also write how the present generation of pop musicians have drifted from the main ideals and created something completely different.
- Helpful suggestions on persuasive essay topics about pop culture:
- How do you think the pop music influences the religious beliefs of the people who listen to it?
- Who do you think is the greatest icon of pop culture and why do you think so?
- Do you think the present generations of pop musicians have lost their identity and now it is just some meaningless noise?
- Which song do you think has influenced the ideals of the genre the most? Substantiate your claims.
- Do you think pop culture shares a blurred line with some other more influential cultures and how does one maintain those lines?